University Of Sunshine Coast
The University of Sunshine Coast is a public University located in Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. The university offers hundreds of different courses in seven disciplines like Engineering and Science, Business, Law etc.
The University offers courses form diploma to post graduate level. It has some of the best research facilities in the country. The University has state of the art labs and infrastructure, including the $37 million Engineering Learning Hub.
- Multiple campuses across Australia
- Study and learning support
- Environment friendly campuses
- Multicultural environment
- Excellent Infrastructure
- Multiple scholarships
- Career focused program
- Business, IT and Tourism
- Creative Industries, Design and Communication
- Engineering and Science
- Health, Nursing and Sports Sciences
- Humanities, Psychology and Social Sciences
- Law and Criminology
$22,000 to $28,000 per annum.
Visit this page for detailed information.
Multiple scholarships available for deserving students.